Sunday, February 1, 2009

Coming up Toy Sale


Hello Mothers and Toddlers

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Nice sunshine but a bit windy for my taste.

Anyway, coming up this week of course is the Second Hand Toy Sale. If you have any questions please let me know.

Don't forget to let me know if you will be coming to the February 7th Fundraising Party. I'm still looking into the babysitter lists for those that asked.

I also have Scholastic Book Order Forms. This is a company that sells books mostly to schools in America. We receive the order forms from teachers at the American School. It's a good way to buy books at a reasonable price. If you are interested please preview the catalogs by following these directions:
1. go to http://www.scholastic.com/
2. Under Quick Links select Book Clubs
3. On the left of the screen under Our Catalogs select Honeybee and/or Firefly (these are the 2 order forms I have.)
4. On the right hand side of the screen select Honeybee (Firefly) February Flyer Parent Guide to Honeybee (Firefly).This will bring up a PDF file with the catalog for you to preview.

I will have the actual paper copies at playgroup on Thursday for you to fill out. Since the school will need to pay for shipping the exchange rate is actually 1.2. I.e. If something costs $1.00 on the book order it will actually cost you 1.20 Euros. I will need to get the orders in by Thursday afternoon and the books will take about 1 1/2 weeks to come in. If you have any questions please let me know.

See you on Thursday,-Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google map to Play Group in Wassenaar