Monday, February 9, 2009

A simple week!

Hello Fellow Moms, Dads, Caregivers,We have a regular no vendor no sales week. I have a small valentines craft and I'll try to come up with a special snack.

Below is a note from Barbora about taking Dutch classes.

See you Thursday-Nina


DUTCH CLASSES -

Hello everyone,I plan to take Dutch classes and I am looking for a few other guys who would like to learn some Dutch after finishing a beginners course.I know an excellent teacher who lives in Wassenaar so the classes could be either at her or my place in Wassenaar.I am looking at 1,5 hrs once a week in the morning when my daughter stays in creche. Classes would be focused on speaking in everyday life situations with some homework to do and recorded sentences from the class to listen during the week. The price would be 37,5 EUR each (90 min) for 2 and little less for more people. If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible and also what day and time would be convenient for you.

Thanks a lot,Barbora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google map to Play Group in Wassenaar